FAQ - ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. Do you offer handicap accessible vacations rentals?
- No, unfortunately, we do not have. Most of Our houses are at ground level, but there is always a small step at the entrance or to the terrace.
2. Is smoking permitted?
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the houses. Smoking is only allowed at the patio area and anywhere else outside our rental property with closed windows.
3. Do you have pet friendly properties?
- Pets are generally not allowed. Exceptions exist only for approved service dogs. Please note: Emotional dogs do not meet the requirement of a service dog. Arrival with a service dog must be notified prior to booking and, if requested, proof must be provided.
- There is also a non-refundable cleaning fee of at least $150.00 and a refundable deposit of $200.00.
4. Is parking free?
- Yes, all our rental properties have parking spaces and some even have garages that may be used.
5. Are arrival and departure days restricted to just Saturdays?
6. What are the check-in / check-out times?
- Check-in is possible from 04.00 pm at arrival date and check-out must take place by 10.00 am on departure date.
7. How do we get the key to the rental property and what is the check-in procedure?
- We will send you the access information about 10 days in advance with the rental documents. With your rental documents we will send you the access code for the key box, which is located at each of our properties. Inside is the key. You can easily take it out yourself when you arrive and unlock the house.
- And then: Enjoy your first evening! The check-in will take place in the morning following your arrival date. Please contact SEASIDE by phone after you arrive at the property to set up a specific time. If you arrive after 8 pm, please postpone that call to the following morning.
8. What is the minimum age to rent a property?
- Guests must be at least 25 years old to check in.
9. Is it possible to add a travel insurance to the rental agreement?
- No, that's not possible. Please find a separate provider for travel insurance.
10. How can I protect myself in the event that I cannot start my trip because of a hurricane?
- We recommend that you take out appropriate travel insurance, which will also protect you in this case.
11. At what age do I have to pay extra for my children when booking?
- Children under the age of 6 are free of charge.
12. Is it possible to inspect the property before renting?
- You are welcome to take a virtual look at the rental property on our website. Or give us a call and we will try to make an inspection possible if the rental property is not occupied.
13. Is there a security deposit?
- Yes, the deposit is $500 for a maximum rental period of 21 days. For stays longer than 21 days, the deposit increases by $100 for each additional week.
14. What is the security deposit and is it refundable?
- The deposit is intended to cover the cost of any damage to the rental property caused by the guest during the rental period.
- The deposit will be returned to you after your trip. Less electricity costs incurred during your stay that exceed the daily electricity allowance of $4. If the barbecue is not clean or the house has been damaged during your stay, these actual expenses will also be deducted from the deposit.
15 .What kind of payments are you accepting at SEASIDE?
- Most credit cards, wire/transfer money, transferwise.
16. Do you accept checks?
- No, we don’t.
17. When is the final payment due?
- 30 days before your arrival the final payment is due. If the booking is made less than 30 days before arrival, the full booking amount is due immediately.
18. Are there any hidden fees after I reserve the property?
- No, not at all. With us all costs are clearly visible. Most of the costs are already covered by the rent. After your trip, the deposit already paid will be used to cover the electricity costs incurred during your stay and possibly the cleaning of the grill. We will of course refund the difference.
19. What is the cancellation policy at SEASIDE?
- If the tenant withdraws from the contract 30 days before arrival or earlier, we will refund 100% of the payments already made.
- Should the tenant withdraw from the contract between 29 days and 14 days before arrival, 50% of the payments made will be refunded. Cleaning fee and security deposit will always be fully refunded.
- If the tenant cancels the contract less than 14 days before arrival, 0% of the payments made will be refunded. If the rental property could be re-booked a partial refund might be applicable. Cleaning fee and security deposit will always be fully refunded.
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Decisive for the calculation of the cancellation fee is the arrival of the tenant's declaration of withdrawal at Seaside. In the case of Sundays and public holidays, the decisive date for receipt of the declaration is the next working day.
20. What happens if the property is leaves the program and I have already booked?
- SEASIDE will help you to find a comparable rental home.
21. Is it allowed to have more people on the property than the stated maximum number allowed?
- No, that's not allowed.
22. Are housemaid or housekeeping services offered daily?
- No. The house is professionally cleaned before and after your stay. During your stay the cleaning of the property is your responsibility.
- Upon request SEASIDE could organize cleaning services for addition cost. Also, in case of a long-term rental, intermediate cleaning can also be done for additional costs.
23. Does SEASIDE Cape Coral provide a shuttle service to and from the airport?
- We do not offer a shuttle service. There are several local agencies that provide transportation services for an additional cost.
Equipment of the rental objects
24. Do all of the properties provide beach equipment, bicycles, kayaks or Canoes?
- These features are available in some of our rental properties, but not in all. You can find the provided equipment in the description of the house.
25. Do all of the properties provide linen and beach towels?
- Yes, all our properties are stocked with linens and special beach towels.
26. Are the kitchens in all rental properties equipped with pots and pans?
27. Are barbecue grills available at the property?
28. Do all of the properties provide washers and dryers?
29. Are cribs or rollaway beds available in the properties?
- Cribs or rollaway beds are available in some of our rental properties, but not in all. You can find the provided equipment in the description of the house. If not available at property cribs could be provided from SEASIDE at additional costs.